Property Management Services
Owning rental homes can be financially rewarding but it can also be risky. If you have rental property in Austin, Round Rock or anywhere in the Capital area the professionals at ONEprop can help you manage it efficiently, economically and reduce your exposure to financial and legal risks.
Your rental home represents a large investment and it needs to be watched over to protect your investment. When you place your rental in our care you will benefit from our years of experience gained from serving the Austin property management market since 1987. All the property managers at ONEprop are licensed Realtors. They are also members of NARPM, the National Association of Rental Property Managers. In addition, they have all attended our best in class training program.
The Austin property management services we offer are comprehensive and can be tailored to meet your needs. Our state-of-the-art services include:
- Move-in, move-out coordination - We work with tenants to insure a smooth transition. Our managers take pictures to verify the property's condition and provide a written report.
- Enforcement of lease terms - Your property manger will ensure that tenants are in compliance with the terms of the lease including pet policies, parking restrictions or other clauses.
- Scheduled property surveys - The only way to monitor the condition of a property is to lay eyes on it. We schedule visits to all of our properties keeping us on top of the Austin property management market.
- Tenant public relations - We work hard to develop good will among our tenants and believe that happy tenants are good tenants.
- Funds collection and distribution -Timely rent collection is a priority in property management. We utilize electronic fund transfers to move funds to owners as quickly as possible. Monies are held in trust accounts.
- Financial reporting - Detailed monthly reports are supplied to owners. A CPA-ready annual consolidated statement is provided for tax purposes.
- Compliance with laws - As a professional Austin property management firm it is our job to stay up-to-date on the latest laws and regulations regarding rentals and we will ensure that yours is in compliance.